Monday, December 24, 2007

Blogging!

This is my first Blog! Blogging to me is one way that allows people to communicate with each other. It is a way for someone to express themselves and feel better about themselves! I would have never thought I'd be a blogger, but can potentially see how refreshing blogging can be to someone. You can write anything that is on your mind and not worry about others knowing who you are, or what you are saying. It allows your mind to take you to places you never thought you'd be able to talk about. There may even be some interesting information that others will like which I never thought was interesting. With the New Year approaching I have many goals to set for myself. To finish school and obtain a job where I can feel happy and interested going in each and everyday! To write, this will help relieve stress, and maybe with this blog site I can achieve this without journaling! Blogging is the new way to go, it makes things scary to me. Where will we be in another 10 years, I really don't think there will be any paper and pen system!

1 comment:

Jacquie24 said...

My experience with Blogging so far it is fun. However, don't expect this everyday. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!